Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Grilling season is still going strong around here! My latest is these Grilled Teriyaki Wings with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce that I made for a family BBQ and let me tell ya, they were a HUGE hit!! So easy to make and so much flavor thanks to the Wholesome Pantry Teriyaki Marinade.
I do all my grocery shopping at my local ShopRite and I am especially loving the expansion of their Wholesome Pantry line! Wholesome Pantry products are free from 110 preservative, additives or colors. There is an incredible selection of products that are delicious and make eating healthier that much easier which I just love! These Grilled Teriyaki Wings with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce really are so great- simple to make with just a handful of ingredients. This is what grilling season is all about!
I was recently given the opportunity to try out a few of the USDA certified organic products from the Wholesome Pantry line and there was something about the teriyaki marinade that made grilled wings op into my head. I marinated the whole chicken wings in the Teriyaki marinade for a few hours then before popping them on the grill I sprinkled some sesame seeds on them. These wings are just perfectly flavored and fall apart tender.
I don’t know about you but I love having a dipping sauce for my wings and I thought a sweet chili sauce would be amazing and boy was I right!! This dipping sauce has only 2 ingredients but is so good and pairs perfectly with these Grilled Teriyaki Wings. I simply mix equal amounts light mayo and red chili sauce. For a little garnish and pop of color I snipped some fresh scallions for the wings and to top the dipping sauce.
Whether you are looking for a quick dinner, a party snack or a dish to bring to the next backyard bbq these wings are sure to be a big hit! The Teriyaki Marinade is a mouthwatering mix of tangy and tart and is guaranteed to delight your taste buds and bring out the best in your favorite meats. So while I used this one chicken wings I am looking forward to use it on chicken breasts for a fun sesame chicken salad and even on shrimp! Grilling is just the best don’t you think?!
- approx 2 dozen whole chicken wings
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Teriyaki Marinade
- sesame seeds
- ½ cup light mayo
- ½ cup red chili sauce
- snipped scallions
- Place all the chicken wings in a large plastic zip bag and add enough teriyaki marinade to coat the chicken well. Refrigerate for at least a few hours.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo and red chili sauce. Garnish with snipped scallions and sesame seeds.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- From the chicken, drain excess marinade and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Grill skin side down first for about 10 minutes then flip and grill another 10 minutes. If they are charring up too quickly simply lower the flame on the grill- cooking time will vary per your grill. Once the meat is no longer pink inside, the wings are good to go!
- Garnish the finished wings with snipped scallions.
There are so many products available in the organic Wholesome Pantry line at ShopRite now! From tomato sauces, to dried fruits, nuts, nut butters, salad blends, eggs, milk, marinades and so much more! Be sure to check them out!