I love a meal thats not only easy to make, full of flavor but is also a fast clean up! Sheet pan meals are so perfect for busy weeknights and this Sheet Pan Kielbasa & Potatoes is one of my new favorites for sure! Served with sauerkraut and plenty of spicy brown mustard- this is a great recipe!
We have been so busy lately that I really needed an EASY dinner this week! This Sheet Pan Kielbasa & Potatoes could not be easier!!! It is simply kielbasa & potatoes tossed with a few ingredients for some great added flavor and it all goes onto a sheet pan and popped into the oven. 30 minutes later, dinner is on the table and clean up is so easy!
Kielbasa all on its own already has such great flavor to it so you really don’t need much to elevate it. I simply tossed this with a mix of olive oil, smoked paprika, fresh garlic and fresh parsley. In my opinion, there is plenty of salt in the kielbasa so you really don’t need any more. I served this Sheet Pan Kielbasa & Potatoes with sauerkraut and a big bottle of spicy brown mustard. You can make a simple salad to go along with it too.
As this meal cooks in the oven the potatoes and kielbasa become golden and a little crisp around the edges. How gorgeous right?! This would be really great tossed on a hot dog roll too… because ain’t nothing wrong with some double carbs!
- 14 oz link kielbasa, sliced
- 4-5 red potatoes, cut in similar size to kielbasa
- scant ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, rough chop
- a handful fresh parsley leaves, rough chop
- serve with sauerkraut and spicy mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Sitr together the oil, paprika, garlic and parsley. Toss with the kielbasa and potatoes.
- Place onto a sheet pan in a mostly single layer. Cook for about 25-30 minutes- until the potatoes are tender and everything is golden.
You May Also Like: