You all know how much I love a delicious Italian classic right? I grew up on these meals and they are such a comfort food for me. The other night I made these, Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Shells and let me tell ya, this is easy to make and so tasty! A simple filling of baby spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta and 6 blend Italian cheeses. It is creamy and so full of flavor- and oh so cheesy!! I wanted to make this classic so easy that it could even work as a weeknight meal so gave the new RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce a try and let me tell ya, its awesome and made life that much easier! Oh and be sure to scroll all the way down… theres a GIVEAWAY for a $15 Amazon E-Gift Card!!!
When it comes to cooking for my family I love being able to create a homemade and delicious meal but lets be honest, somedays are so busy and its not always easy! Despite the crazy days, I always try to make each meal special in its own way. I grew up in a very Italian home and so many fond memories that I have are those that were made in the kitchen with my mom and grandparents. I am so excited because my 7 year old LOVES getting in the kitchen with me and helping cook. These Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Shells are so easy to make that my son did a lot of the work.
These are as simple as boiling the pasta, mixing some tasty Italian inspired ingredients in a bowl, stuffing said pasta then topping it off with the NEW RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce. This sauce us such a great option to make dinner easy and delicious. There are NO artificial colors, artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup…. just real ingredients made into a thick, hearty, stick to your pasta kind of homestyle sauce! You all are going to love this classic Italian dish- the filling is truly incredible with 7 different cheese and the classic combo of spinach & artichoke.
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup rough chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz bag baby spinach
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups 6 blend Italian shredded cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook the pasta shells according to the package but a couple minutes shy of al dente- they will cook further in the oven. You just need them pliable to easily stuff. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saute pan, over medium heat, add the olive oil and spinach. Cook until wilted then squeeze out some the liquid. Set spinach aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the cooked spinach, eggs, ricotta cheese, artichoke hearts, shredded cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Prepare a large baking pan by coating the bottom with RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce.
- Stuff each pasta shell with some of the filling and place into the baking sheet. Pour the top of the shells with the remaining sauce.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. You can garnish with grated parmigiano cheese and parsley.
You may also like: