I just love finger foods! Yesterday was one of those days that was just packed with running errands so I was looking for a really easy and fun dinner idea and came up with these Roast Beef & Pepper Jack Crescent Dippers with Au Jus! Seriously, these are INCREDIBLE!!! Easy weeknight dinner, party appetizer, snack… whatever the occasion, these will be a hit.
It really doesn’t get much easier with then these Roast Beef & Pepper Jack Crescent Dippers with Au Jus my friends. Think french dip but better in my opinion! Buttery crescents, pepper jack cheese and roast beef all rolled up and brushed with a simple garlic and parsley butter. Baked until golden, melty cheese everywhere and so fragrant from the garlic! The au jus is simple as well; simply beef broth simmered with garlic and onion powder. Dip away people, these are the perfect amount of cheesy, spicy, buttery, garlicky!
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- ¼ ln roast beef
- ¼ lb pepper jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 385 degrees.
- Unroll the crescents. Place a ½ slice of pepper jack and a slice of roast beef on each then roll up and place on a lined baking sheet pan.
- In a small pan, over low heat, melt the butter with the garlic. Once the garlic is just softened remove from heat and add in the chopped parsley. Brush each dipper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden. You can brush them with any extra garlic butter after they are baked as well.
- As they are baking go ahead and add the broth, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper to a pot. Simmer for 10 minutes.
You may also like: