Good morning!!! How is everyone? It is such a drizzly dreary day here in NJ today. We are getting ready to celebrate Memorial Day and all those that have lost their lives protecting our country. We are also getting ready to celebrate the start of summer with BBQs all weekend long. My boys love fun things like these Red, White & Blue Yogurt Parfaits, I think it makes them feel a bit grown up with the wine glass presentation. These are a fun and simple way to bring in our Patriotic colors to your morning.
You can take something as simple as yogurt, granola, fresh fruit and a wine glass and turn it into something elegant and delicious! Layers of organic Stonyfield blueberry, vanilla and strawberry yogurt with Kind Maple Quinoa Granola in between. My 6 year old said to me “I love the different colors”… these are a great way to start your morning off to a healthy and festive start.
- Stonyfield Organic vanilla yogurt
- Stonyfield Organic blueberry yogurt
- Stonyfield Organic strawberry yogurt
- Kind maple quinoa granola
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Using a wine glass or glass of any shape layer the blueberry yogurt, some granola, vanilla yogurt granola, strawberry yogurt and more granola on top.
- Garnish the glass with a fresh strawberry.
You may also like: