I had to do it, I had to jump on the pull apart bread bandwagon! I have been drooling all over these amazing looking pull apart breads plastered all over social media. It was time to get in on the craze and make one so I came up with this Cheesy Artichoke Pull Apart Bread! Honestly, what more do you need to hear after cheesy and artichoke, they just go together beautifully!
Whatever you are serving this for… snack for the big football game, on the side with a warm bowl of soup, along with a salad… heck whatever it is this pull apart bread is amazing and will be a huge hit! This honestly couldn’t be easier to make either! A nice loaf of crusty bread, slices of fontina cheese and a mix of artichoke hearts, garlic and fresh parsley. All shoved in there and baked for 15 minutes until golden, warm and oozing!
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 9-12 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- a handful of fresh parsley leaves
- fontina cheese, cut into thin slices
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut slices into the loaf of bread into both directions only going ¾ of the way down into the loaf. You will create approx. even square pieces that can easily be pulled out.
- In a food processor add the artichoke hearts, garlic and parsley. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add slices of fontina cheese in the openings of the bread followed by the artichoke mixture,
- Place on a lined baking sheet and warm in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the cheese is all melted and the brea and artichokes are warmed through.