This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CraftYourCool #CollectiveBias
Summer is here and I am so ready to spend extra time outdoors with the family. Lets enjoy every sippable Summer moment with this Easy Caramel Cold Brew Coffee. It is so refreshing and delicious! Make a pitcher, sit back and sip away!
We are coming up on the last day of school here and I am so ready to spend a lot more time just hanging out and having fun with our family. Sun, time in the pool, BBQs, fun with friends…. isn’t it just the best? I can’t even explain how excited I was to spot Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew pitcher packs at Walmart! How great is it to be able to REALLY easily make a big ole pitcher of this Easy Caramel Cold Brew Coffee at home and have it ready to go for all those wonderfully sippable Summer moments?
Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew is a brand NEW product available at Walmart! I was so excited to have spotted it while shopping for Fathers Day items last week because this is a Summer game changer. Have you all tried making cold brew at home yet? These pitcher packs make it so easy. I actually grabbed two boxes then decided to go back to Walmart the next day and grab two more because they are limited edition and I don’t want to run out!
You simply drop in the two cold brew packets in a pitcher with filtered water then refrigerate and steep for 24 hours. Once done you can simply add more water, milk or my SUPER simple caramel syrup. I’m telling you, this Easy Caramel Cold Brew Coffee is definitely my official coffee of the Summer. Its such a smooth coffee with the slightest hints of chocolate which happens to be a perfect complement to the caramel!
For the easy caramel syrup you need just two ingredients and a few minutes. Simply add water and caramels to a pot over low heat, stir until the caramels are melted. Refrigerate until cold and once the Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew is done steeping I added in my caramel syrup and a 1/2 cup of half & half. Serve over ice and enjoy!
Whatever it is, whether sipping your cold brew on the porch in the morning, cooling off after a hot workout or hanging around with family, this is surely going to be a go to once you have your first sip! My family absolutely loved it! Isn’t my grandma the cutest?!?! She’ll be celebrating her 88th birthday this August! These moments together are so so precious.
- 1 Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew pitcher pack
- For the caramel syrup:
- 10 caramels
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup half & half
- Follow the directions for the packaging. You will simply be dropping the two pitcher packs into a pitcher with 4 cups of filtered water. Cover the pitcher.
- Allow the cold brew to steep for 24 hours. Gently remove the packets to prevent tearing. Stir in another 3 cups of cold filtered water.
- For the caramel syrup add ½ cup water and 10 caramels into a small pot over low heat. Stir until the caramels have melted. Cool completely.
- Stir the caramel syrup and half & half into the pitcher of Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew. Serve in a tall glass over ice.
* Be sure to head over to Walmart and grab your Starbucks® Nariño 70 Cold Brew pitcher packs and collect 75 Bonus Stars with purchase of any (3) Starbucks® packaged coffees or K-Cup® pods through 7/10/17 (click HERE for more details) *