*This recipe was created as an entry into a contest being held by JSL Foods. I received free product for the purpose of creating a recipe. As always, all opinions and words are my own.
If you follow my blog then you know a couple things about me… I love all things noodles and I have a real love for foods with a spicy kick to them. This 15 Minute Vegetable Thai Peanut Noodles is absolutely delicious. Thanks to the ease of Fortune Noodles, this dish is quick to throw together and so flavorful! Tons of crisp bright vegetables tossed with rice noodles and a spicy thai peanut sauce.
Life has been so busy for my family lately and I have been on the search for ways to create delicious meals that are packed with flavor and really easy and quick! 2 hour prep time, ain’t nobody got time for that when you are moving into a new home! Being introduced to Fortune Noodles from JSL Foods came at the perfect time and am I totally loving this product! Everything is ready to go; the noodles are pre cooked and the sauce is made.
15 minutes, thats all it takes to throw this meal together. I followed the instructions on the packaging to loosen the noodles prior to tossing them in the pan. For these noodles I started with cooking up a few eggs in a hot wok with a little oil. After that I added the loosened up noodles, the sauce packets and water. Cooked for a couple minutes then tossed with all those gorgeous and bright vegetables… thinly sliced bell pepper, shredded carrots, shredded red cabbage, scallions and cilantro.
- 3 pkg. Fortune Thai Peanut Noodles
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly whisked
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp sliced scallion
- freshly chopped cilantro to taste
- 1½ cups water
- Follow the microwave directions on the package to loosen the noodles by poking holes in the packaging and microwaving for about 1 minute.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and eggs. Cook until the eggs are cooked through.
- Stir in the noodles, sauce packets and water. Toss to coat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Shut the heat and toss in the carrots, cabbage, peppers, scallions and cilantro.
Oh and you might be wondering where you can pick up any of the varieties of Fortune Noodles… well lucky enough they are carried right at the major grocery store, Shop Rite!!
Follow JSL Foods