I hope you aren’t tired of cookies just yet, I’ve got just a couple more that i’d love to share with you before Christmas arrives! Today I’ve got a very easy cookie for you, Nutella Cups! My kids and I are absolute Nutella nuts so needless to say, these are a new favorite in our house for sure!
My mom and I have been baking up a storm for two weeks in preparation for Christmas! Our freezer is currently stuffed to the brim with dozen and dozens of cookies ready to be taken out, thawed and devoured! Everything from pignoli cookies, oatmeal raisin, gingerbread men, sugar cookie pinwheels, double chocolate, cheesecake thumbprints, peanut butter & jelly thumbprints, pecan tassies and more! Yes we may have gone overboard but no worries, we share!
These Nutella Cups are really a simple cookie and well being that they are stuffed with Nutella and topped with graham cracker crumbs, they are delicious!! The cookie dough is simply butter, cream cheese, flour, sugar and vanilla. The dough is pressed down into a mini cupcake pan forming a little cup. The Nutella and cream mixture in spooned into the cups, topped with graham cracker crumbs! Baked until the cookie is lightly golden.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temp
- 8 oz light cream cheese, room temp
- 2½ cups flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- approx ¾ cup nutella
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, with a hand mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until just combined.
- Press a small ball of dough into a mini cupcake pan. Using your finger (or if you have one of those wooden presses) press the dough to the bottom and up the sides to form the cup.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Nutella and cream. Scoop enough to fill each cup.
- Sprinkle the tops with a little bit go graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake for approx 14-16 minutes, or until the cookie is lightly golden.