Hello friends! Wooohoooo its time for The Wednesday Roundup Link Party, Week 30! 30 weeks, time sure flies!
We are back for another great link party and we are so looking forward to all of your amazing shares!!! We’d love for you to say “hi” to all our co-hosts, check out the fantastic features and our featured blogger of the week!! Have fun friends!
Here are this week’s features
- 1. Spicy Cheesy Jalapeño Quick Bread by Tumbleweed Contessa
- 2. 4th of July Patriotic Flag Wreath Tutorial by A Mom’s Take
- 3. Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle Hummus by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- 4. 10 Tips for Being Crafty On A Budget by Over The Apple Tree
- 5. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread & Pizza Slices by Wine Lady Cooks
- 6. DIY Patriotic Tote Bag by My Paper Craze
- 7. Chilled Strawberry Rhubarb Soup by Memories By the Mile
- 8. Polenta Crostini 3 Ways by Frugal Mom Eh!
Our most viewed post from last week: Featured Blogger
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
from Clairellyn at The Simple Sweet Life
#152 Baked Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
from In the Kitchen with Jenny
Facebook| Pinterest| Bloglovin| Twitter
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
Julie@Sweet and Spicy Monkey
Thanks for hosting the party Angela!! Have a fabulous week ahead 😉
Thank you for stopping by and joining the party!! have a great week!!!
Thanks for hosting Angela!
Thank you for stopping by and joining! Have a wonderful week!
Yay!,, fun! Thanks for hosting. Happy hump day!
Thanks so much for linking up! Hope to see you again next week!
Thanks for hosting! Happy Wednesday!
Thanks so much for joining the fun! Have a great weekend!