Good morning friends! Tomorrow is the day, Valentines Day and here we are at dessert!!! If you’ve been following along then you know I’ve got you covered! From a romantic breakfast with Honey Bunches French Toast & Strawberry Bellinis to your first dinner course Crepes with Whipped Ricotta & Portobellos and then your main course Lemon, White Wine & Herb Shrimp. After all that your loved one should definitely be impressed and have a very happy belly!
We’re going to finish off your fabulous meal with this really Easy Nutella Mousse. 4 ingredients, no cooking, make ahead, silky smooth light and airy deliciousness!!! Whats not to love about Nutella; chocolate and hazelnut heaven. Whip up some Nutella with cream, vanilla and cinnamon and you end the meal with a bang!!! Served up in a martini glass and garnished with a strawberry and a few graham pretzels. Pour yourselves a glass of champagne, cuddle up on the couch and enjoy the evening!
The mousse should set in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight. This makes life that much easier so all you have to do before serving is garnish with the strawberry and graham pretzels or crumbles of graham crackers.
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place the Nutella in a small bowl and warm in the microwave at 10 second increments. Stir in-between warnings. It will take a total of 30-40 seconds to loosen the Nutella. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Whip with a hand mixer until soft peaks are formed. This will take several minutes on high. Don't go too far with it, it will taste like butter.
- Add in the cooled Nutella and whip for another minute or two until well combined and again soft peaks have formed.
- Pour into martini glasses, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Makes enough for 3-4 servings.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day with the ones you love! Extra kisses & whispering sweet nothings goes way further then a box of chocolates… HAPPY EATS friends!!!
Yummy! I love the way these look. So clean and yummy.
Thank you Leslie!!! Have a great day!
I have made something similar to this, such a great idea and so easy. Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks Tara!!! That’s what I love about it, so so easy & delicious!!!!
This sounds fantastic Angela, pinning!
Thanks so much Britni!!! Appreciate the pin 🙂 Have a fantastic day!
Oh, this looks like such a tasty and easy dessert! Love it!
Love the addition of the pretzels. Yum!
Thank you!!! Makes for a delicious fruit dip as well
oh, my… these look YUMMY! and super-simple – the perfect dangerous Friday-night recipe. New fan from the Weekend Retreat Link Party!
Thank you so much!!!! So sweet of you!!! Have a great weekend!!!
do you care if I tweet this page?
Would appreciate a tweet, thank you!!!! Have a great weekend!!
Sandra @ Scrumptilicious 4 You!
Thanks for sharing on The Four Seasons Blog Hop! Sandra from Scrumptilicious 4 You!
Sandra, thank YOU for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!!!