* Looking for something for of a true meal? Give this Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Bake a try! This recipe is one of the most viewed on the blog!
* Another one of my favorite pizzas is my Spinach & Artichoke Pizza! Skip the traditional dip and make this pizza version instead!
* A healthier option, this Caprese Salad Wrap is wonderful!
* These two pickys require just one filling!! Empanadas & Mexican Twice Baked Potatoes! Yum!!
* Forget those giant cold subs… this Italian Pork Panini is out of this world!!!!! The flavors are absolutely AMAZING!
* These Ham & Cheese Crescents really can’t get any easier and are just a fun take on the traditional sandwich.
* This post has got 3 perfect party pickys for ya! Broccoli and Cheddar Stromboli, Pepperoni and Mozzarella Stromboli & Sausage, Pepper and Onion Skewers! These are all super simple!
Ok, Ok… lets get onto some dessert!!!!!
* These are so good and perfect for the kids and kids at heart! Easy Chewy M&M Cookies!
* A twist on the traditional chocolate chip, give these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies a go!
* Want to get a little fancy? This Espresso Bread Pudding is absolutely delicious!!
* How about a Nutella Cupcake with Peanut Butter Buttercream?
WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY, FUN & SAFE SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!